- Bed Bug Bites? Important Reasons to Hire a Bed Bug Attorney
We are a national law firm that represents the injured and disabled against insurance companies, corporations, and property owners. We always represent individuals and never businesses or insurance companies. Our firm focuses on personal injury, insurance claims, consumer law violations, and bed bugs. Our bed bug attorneys have represented many clients both in and out of court against hundreds of negligent business and property owners along with their insurance carriers and are very familiar with their tactics.
Our bed bug division is managed by attorney Grant Schwarz.
Over the years, our attorneys have wrestled against hotels, apartment complexes, property management companies, furniture stores, property owners and their insurance carriers. Through our efforts we have earned our reputation as talented and courageous attorneys that possess the proven skill to pursue bed bug lawsuits and claims from start to finish. We work passionately and diligently to hold negligent business owners responsible for their actions and harm they have caused our clients.
Grant and his team of bed bug attorneys are available to help individuals that have suffered injuries or significant property damage as a result of bed bugs. We always offer a free consultation and we never charge any fees or costs unless we make a recovery. We try to resolve most cases without the need to file a bed bug lawsuit as we realize that most people would prefer not to be involved with a lawsuit. Most of our clients live in different states and it is not necessary for you to come to our office in order for us to help you. Everything can be handled via email, fax or postal mail. As a national law firm with an extensive history, we have the financial resources, skill and experience to go up against any hotel, insurance company or corporation in order to represent the best interest of our clients. We appreciate you considering our law firm to help with your bed bug case.
All stages of the attorney-client relationship are confidential, starting at the initial consultation through the closing of the case. Nevertheless, we have many past clients that have posted testimonials about their experience of working with our bed bug lawyers. We strongly urge you to read some of the testimonials from our past clients and to speak with other attorneys and individuals in reference to our firm’s services and results.
Additionally, please visit the recently resolved cases portion of our website for a sampling of some of the bed bug cases and lawsuits our bed bug lawyers have handled.
BedBugLaw.com is routinely updated on a weekly basis and our goal is to become the top legal resource for all bed bug related matters. We invite you to share your story about bed bugs on our website as we are building a community of bed bug victims in order to educate the public about this insect epidemic. You should contact us privately to learn if you have a potential case.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 855-533-5552 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent claimants bitten by bed bugs all over the United States.
We have handled many bed bug injury claims and you can read about them.
- Houston Texas bed bug claim settlement
- Austin Texas Bed Bug Injury Settlement
- Florida Bed Bug Bite Injury Hotel Settlement
- California Hotel Bed Bug Settlement
Read what our clients say about us.
- jury Claim Settled ·How do I know if bites are from bed bugs in a Boston hotel? A prominent Boston hotel has recently accepted liability and compensated our client for injuries. Our...› continue
- ite Attorney ·I stayed at a hotel in Orlando Florida. My family was traveling from New York to visit Disney World and Universal Studios. My husband, 2 children and I had planned a 6...› continue
- Me – Dianne H. ·The biggest complaint most people have about their attorney is not being able to contact them or their legal assistant. Every time I called I either spoke to the...› continue