Our Bed Bug Lawyers Help People Bitten by Bed Bugs from Furniture Rentals or Purchases
BED BUG FURNITURE CLAIM
- Bed Bugs From a Furniture Rental Store: What to Do?
- Bed Bug Lawyer Says "Don't Sign A Waiver From A Furniture Rental Store"
It is a horrible experience when you finally receive your new couch or bed, only to learn a few days or weeks latter that it is infested with bed bugs and causing you to be bitten all over your body. Bed bug lawsuits and claims against furniture stores for either selling or renting furniture infested with bed bugs have increased significantly over the last few years. As bed bug lawyers, we represent individuals that have been bitten by bed bugs after they have purchased furniture from new, used and rental furniture stores ranging from mattresses to couches infested with bed bugs.
A leading cause in the spread of bed bugs over the past couple of years has been the sale of incorrectly inspected and fumigated refurbished furniture such as sofas, mattresses, box springs, headboards, chairs, couches, and carpets. Victims of bed bug bites due to the purchase of contaminated furniture from new, second hand, and rental furniture stores have a right to seek momentary recovery for their injuries.
The procedure for obtaining reasonable compensation for your inconvenience, pain and suffering and out-of-pocket expenses from a furniture store can be difficult and almost impossible without the assistance of a bed bug attorney. It is common practice for furniture retailers and their insurance companies to deny the existence of bed bugs, blame the customer for the bed bugs, and then continue to challenge the claims brought by customers. Some furniture stores will retain the services of an exterminator or entomologist to review a bed bug claim and render an opinion that the customer is responsible for the infestation. Additionally, furniture shops and their insurance companies will use multiple tactics to trick you into accepting blame for the bed bug infestation. One tactic in particular that they often use is having unadvised customers sign a general release in exchange for either a low ball minimal settlement or a replacement piece of furniture. If any store or insurance company ever contacts you directly about a settlement, you should never speak to them without the representation of a bed bug lawyer. Our law firm always offers a free initial consultation and we do not charge any fees or costs unless we make a recovery for you. Click here to contact us online.
What Type of Compensation Is Available As A Result of Bed Bug Infested Furniture?
If you or a family member has been injured as a result of bed bug bites caused by furniture you recently rented or purchased, then you may be entitled to reimbursement or compensation for the following:
- Refund or exchange of the infested furniture
- Pain and suffering
- Professional extermination services such as inspections and treatments
- Medical bills
- Property damage such as discarded furniture, carpet and clothing
- Temporary housing
- Lost wages
- Reasonable out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of the infestation
- Punitive damages in some states
Our Bed Bug Lawyers Can Help You Obtain Compensation
Our Bed Bug Attorneys have been successful in assisting clients in seeking compensation for their injuries and reimbursement for property damage and out of pocket expenses. Following a bed bug attack, our attorneys work with bed bug experts in order to prove the furniture retailer was at fault. It is also our job to provide you with guidance so that you can obtain the proper medical treatment for your injuries.
Through years of experience with fighting against large and small furniture stores and insurance companies on a daily basis, our lawyers know exactly how furniture stores and insurance carriers think when it comes to bed bug claims.
There are no upfront fees or cost to hire one of our bed bug Lawyers. We never charge any fees or cost unless we make a recovery for you. Contact us for a free review of your bed bug case. We can resolve most bed bug disputes without the need to ever file a lawsuit, which helps you to get a quick remedy to a difficult situation.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 855-533-5552 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent claimants bitten by bed bugs all over the United States.
We have handled many bed bug injury claims and you can read about them.
- Houston Texas bed bug claim settlement
- Austin Texas Bed Bug Injury Settlement
- Florida Bed Bug Bite Injury Hotel Settlement
- California Hotel Bed Bug Settlement
Read what our clients say about us.
- ite Attorney ·I stayed at a hotel in Orlando Florida. My family was traveling from New York to visit Disney World and Universal Studios. My husband, 2 children and I had planned a 6...› continue
- Me – Dianne H. ·The biggest complaint most people have about their attorney is not being able to contact them or their legal assistant. Every time I called I either spoke to the...› continue
- ite Injury Hotel Settlement ·Florida Bed Bug Bite Injury Lawyer Obtains $15,000.00 for injured hotel guest. I hired the attorneys at Bedbuglaw.com in January of 2017 to help with my bed bug bite...› continue