What are the most common injuries caused by bed bugs?
Bed bugs are known to cause a number of health-related injuries to individuals. Most of the time individuals have different side effects and symptoms due to bed bug exposure. Some common physical injuries caused by bed bugs include:
- Skin rashes, blisters, large red bumps all over the body
- Uncontrollable itching for days or weeks
- Permanent scarring throughout the entire body
- Allergic reactions resulting from long-term exposure
- Mental anguish or general fear requiring therapy
- Difficulty sleeping due to a constant fear of a repeat attack