The attorneys and staff at Bed Bug Law are dedicated to providing the best service when it comes to representing you in your bed bug injury claim.
HURRICANE IRMA HAS INTERRUPTED OUR PHONES, EMAILS AND WEBSITE FORMS
Our national office is based out of Hollywood, Florida. Due to recent events during Hurricane Irma, our national headquarters has suffered significant service interruptions. Currently, our phones and emails are experiencing intermittent service which is resulting in many missed communications. Further, our attorneys and staff have either evacuated the area or have suffered property damage preventing them from accessing the office. We are dedicated to continuing to provide service as best we can. You can access Attorney Grant Schwarz directly at his personal email address which we are providing.
FOR NEW POTENTIAL CLIENTS
If you are a potential client, please provide information regarding your claim to [email protected] or call 954-980-1089. Attorney Grant Schwarz will be available despite the power outages and storm recovery.
FOR EXISTING CLIENTS
If you are a current client, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this trying time. Please send emails to [email protected] Understand that your case may not be accessible at the time of your call or email as we recover from significant storm damage.
The team at Bed Bug Law appreciates all of your well wishes and support during this very difficult time. We hope that power will return to our office shortly so we can get back to working for you. Thank you again for all of your thoughts and prayers.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 855-533-5552 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent claimants bitten by bed bugs all over the United States.
We have handled many bed bug injury claims and you can read about them.
- Houston Texas bed bug claim settlement
- Austin Texas Bed Bug Injury Settlement
- Florida Bed Bug Bite Injury Hotel Settlement
- California Hotel Bed Bug Settlement
Read what our clients say about us.
- jury Claim Settled ·How do I know if bites are from bed bugs in a Boston hotel? A prominent Boston hotel has recently accepted liability and compensated our client for injuries. Our...› continue
- ite Attorney ·I stayed at a hotel in Orlando Florida. My family was traveling from New York to visit Disney World and Universal Studios. My husband, 2 children and I had planned a 6...› continue
- Me – Dianne H. ·The biggest complaint most people have about their attorney is not being able to contact them or their legal assistant. Every time I called I either spoke to the...› continue