Orlando Bed Bug Bite Attorney
I stayed at a hotel in Orlando Florida. My family was traveling from New York to visit Disney World and Universal Studios. My husband, 2 children and I had planned a 6 day trip to Orlando. After the first night at the hotel, we all started getting bite marks on our arms and legs. I knew that Florida was hot and had mosquitos, but we did not see any in the room. We assumed it was mosquitos so we bought bug spray and went out for the day. The second night, we were bitten again and the marks became red, and swollen. We knew something was wrong so we pulled back the bed sheets and saw black marks and live bugs.
Contact an Orlando Bed Bug Bite Injury Attorney
We were so disgusted so we went to Google and searched for Bed bugs because none of us had ever seen one. After a bit of searching, we found out that bed bugs infest many hotels in Orlando. We had to do something. We contacted Bedbuglaw.com and spoke to an attorney who helped investigate our claim. We received medical treatment for our injuries, which were severe. We did not have to go to court, or travel back to Florida to resolve our claim. The attorneys at Bed Bug Law helped to settle our claim and compensate my family for their injuries. We are very thankful to the attorneys and staff at Bed Bug Law.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 855-533-5552 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent claimants bitten by bed bugs all over the United States.
We have handled many bed bug injury claims and you can read about them.
- Houston Texas bed bug claim settlement
- Austin Texas Bed Bug Injury Settlement
- Florida Bed Bug Bite Injury Hotel Settlement
- California Hotel Bed Bug Settlement
Read what our clients say about us.
- jury Claim Settled ·How do I know if bites are from bed bugs in a Boston hotel? A prominent Boston hotel has recently accepted liability and compensated our client for injuries. Our...› continue
- ite Attorney ·I stayed at a hotel in Orlando Florida. My family was traveling from New York to visit Disney World and Universal Studios. My husband, 2 children and I had planned a 6...› continue
- Me – Dianne H. ·The biggest complaint most people have about their attorney is not being able to contact them or their legal assistant. Every time I called I either spoke to the...› continue