Florida Bed Bug Attorneys Case Settlements
Have you stayed at a hotel in Florida and been bit by bed bugs? Have you recently moved into an apartment only to find out your new apartment is infested with bed bugs? If so, you have come to the right website. Our team of bed bug lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for clients injured by bed bugs in the state of Florida. We have helped clients make recoveries against hotels and apartment complexes in Orlando, Tampa, Daytona Beach, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and most cities throughout Florida. Below is a sampling of some of the recent recoveries we have made for victims of a bed bug attack.
- $35,000 for a client bit nearly 150 times. Client was a guest at a La Quinta Inn. She incurred a little over $6,000 in property damage and $500 in medical expenses. She received medical treatment for physical injuries at an urgent care and seven psychotherapy sessions with a Mental Health Therapist.
- $10,000 settlement for a client bit hundreds of times by bed bugs at 4 star hotel in Delray Beach, Florida. Our client sought medical treatment with her primary care doctor only once. The hotel had a compliant on tripadvisor.com referencing bed bugs prior to our client’s stay.
- $18,750 for client attacked by bed bugs at a hotel located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Client stayed at the hotel for one night and was bit in excess of 100 times. The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation inspected client’s room after he checked out and observed nine bed bugs. Client sought medical care at the hospital and at urgent care.
- $32,000 for a husband and wife that moved into an apartment in Tampa, Florida that was infested with bed bugs.
- $18,000 for a client that stayed at a motel in Fort Myers, Florida. Client suffered over 100 bed bug bites. A couple of days after the client checked out the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation conducted an investigation and found a few dead bed bugs and a couple live bed bugs. Our client was diagnosed with infected insect bites by the urgent care doctor.
- $14,558 for a single mother who was bit by bed bugs while vacationing at an Orlando, Florida resort. Client observed multiple bed bugs and blood spots in her room. The hotel confirmed the presence of bed bugs in the room. Client incurred thousands of dollars in bills for medical treatment.
- $20,000 for a family of 3 that stayed at a popular Orlando, Florida hotel located in close proximity to Disney.
- $22,000 for a husband and wife who were bitten by bed bugs during their two week stay at a Cape Coral, Florida hotel. The hotel had Orkin pest control inspect the room and the search yielded a positive finding for bed bugs. An online review of the hotel revealed a report of bed bugs in the same room our clients stayed in 2 months prior to their date of check in. Our clients went to the emergency room at a local hospital to get treatment for their injuries.
- $49,800 settlement for three roommates that rented an apartment in Tampa, Florida and the landlord failed to disclose the existence of bed bugs.
- $26,748 for a husband and wife who stayed at a four star Daytona Beach Hotel in Florida. Both clients were bitten by bed bugs many times. As a result of their personal items coming in contact with the bed bugs, our clients discarded the vast majority of the items they had with them at the hotel.
If you believe you have been bitten by a bed bug, contact us today and one of our Florida bed bug lawyers will provide a free case evaluation. Our lawyers have the skill, knowledge and resources necessary to help you obtain compensation as the result of being bitten by bed bugs.