Your Bed Bug Claim Information Has Been Submitted
Thank you for considering Bed Bug Law to assist you with your bed bug claim. We have received the information you submitted and we will be contacting you shortly to discuss your claim.
In the meantime you should begin to gather and organize the items listed below. Whether we accept your case or you retain another law firm, you will need the below items to best preserve your claim to maximize the best financial recovery.
- Any evidence related to your claim. This includes the actual bed bugs, pictures, videos, reports, and receipts.
- Create a detailed narrative and time line of events, which describes all the events related to your claim. Include dates, names and anything else you think is important. The more detail the better.
- Medical records and bills. Any information related to medical treatment you received following your bites.
- The name and contact information for any person that has any information related to your bed bug bites. This includes anyone that you either notified about the bed bugs or may have contacted you following your initial attack.
- A copy of any incident report or complaint that you may have filed following your bites.
- A copy of any receipts, invoices, credit card bills, leases or statements related to your claim.
- If you have lost any wages or time from work as result of your injuries, then gather evidence to support your lost wage claim. For example, a letter from your employer stating the dates you missed from work and/or a letter from your medical provider.
- Copies of any bills, receipts, or invoices you have for any costs you incurred to repair or replace any items infested by bed bugs. This includes any bills related to items you may have thrown away or had professionally cleaned.
- Pictures and videos of your bites. Continue to take photos or videos of the bites in order to document the progression of your injuries.
- Lastly, do not speak with an attorney or insurance adjuster for the business owner unless your attorney is present. Talking to a negligent party’s attorney or insurance adjuster without the assistance of an attorney is a big mistake. Without an attorney present, you may do or say something that can harm your case.
Thank you for considering our law firm and we will be in touch with you shortly. Please call us at 954-620-8320 if you need immediate assistance.
DISCLAIMER: THE USE OF THE INTERNET OR THIS FORM FOR COMMUNICATION WITH THE FIRM OR ANY INDIVIDUAL MEMBER OF THE FIRM DOES NOT ESTABLISH AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. CONFIDENTIAL OR TIME-SENSITIVE INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE SENT THROUGH THIS FORM.
Notice: No duties are assumed, intended or created by this communication. If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney. You are encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.