This privacy statement describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.bedbuglaw.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Health or Medical Information such as prescription information
We also collect the following information from you:
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at [email protected].
Information obtained from third parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if our firm is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to other web sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of BedBugLaw.com. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected].
Additional Policy Information
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Correcting and updating your personal information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected].
Notification of privacy statement changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.