Bed Bug Bite Locations
Our bed bug lawyers have helped individuals that have been bitten by bed bugs at all different types of locations ranging from hotels to private residents to office buildings. We have designed our website to help educate and assist individuals about their rights following a bed bug attack or infestation. There are many people that think bed bugs are an ancient myth or just in fairy tale books, until they get bitten or have their property infested. Everyone has heard the expression, “Sleep tight don’t let the bed bugs bite”. Unfortunately, bed bugs are real insects and they cause serious injury and economic harm to millions of people every year.
Contact us today if you have been bitten by bed bugs anywhere in the USA including, but not limited to:
Our bed bug injury attorneys welcome you to contact us for a free bed bug bite injury case evaluation to discuss your legal rights.
Select a location below to learn about your legal rights following a bed bug attack:
Business Owners Duties Involving Bed Bugs
All business owners whether it is a hotel or furniture store have a duty to properly maintain their premises free of bed bugs. Hotels, apartment complexes, furniture stores and office buildings are popular locations for bed bugs to reside. Bed bugs generally enter premises on the clothing or in the bags of either guest or employees that work at the business. It is reasonably foreseeable that a bed bug infestation could take place at any of the above locations. Therefore, the owner of a business must take precautions to prevent bed begs from residing in their premises. Regrettably, most business owners do not have any policies or inspection procedures in place to prevent the infiltration of bed bugs. In addition to implementing bed bug procedures, once a business is cognizant of a bed bug problem, then the business owner has a duty to warn all guests, employees, and customers and to take proactive measures action to prevent the spread of bed bugs.
Contact one of our bed bug attorneys for a free consultation to learn what your rights are following an encounter with bed bugs.
Request a Free Consultation
Click here or call 855-533-5552 now!
We respond the same day.
We represent claimants bitten by bed bugs all over the United States.
We have handled many bed bug injury claims and you can read about them.
- Houston Texas bed bug claim settlement
- Austin Texas Bed Bug Injury Settlement
- Florida Bed Bug Bite Injury Hotel Settlement
- California Hotel Bed Bug Settlement
Read what our clients say about us.
- jury Claim Settled ·How do I know if bites are from bed bugs in a Boston hotel? A prominent Boston hotel has recently accepted liability and compensated our client for injuries. Our...› continue
- ite Attorney ·I stayed at a hotel in Orlando Florida. My family was traveling from New York to visit Disney World and Universal Studios. My husband, 2 children and I had planned a 6...› continue
- Me – Dianne H. ·The biggest complaint most people have about their attorney is not being able to contact them or their legal assistant. Every time I called I either spoke to the...› continue