Bed Bugs In Disney World Hotels – What To Do
Few destinations inspire imagination like Disney World. Families spend thousands of dollars to visit. They travel from across the U.S. and around the world. They invest emotionally. They invest financially. It is tragic that some visitors have their trips ruined by bed bugs in Disney World hotels.
Have you been attacked by bed bugs in Disney World hotels? We want you to know that help is out there. Our team helps bed bug bite victims hold hotels accountable for their injuries. We are here to do the same for you. Learn how bed bug infestations happen at Disney World hotels. Discover what you can do to get compensation for your injuries.
Bed bugs have many different shapes and sizes
Disney World Hotel Bed Bug Injury Claims – What You Should Know
There is a lot to love about Disney World. The 25 hotels located across the resort show how popular it is. According to the Disney World site, these include:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Why Do Disney World hotels Get Infested With Bed Bugs?
Most people assume that bed bugs are only found in run-down motels. They think bed bugs live where no one would want to stay. There is some truth to this. The less well-maintained the establishment, the more likely bed bugs are to be there. If management is not paying attention, they can go unnoticed. If management does not care, they are never exterminated. But bed bugs can show up in any hotel. That includes the nicest hotels found at Disney World.
Bed bugs infest hotels by riding in with new guests. They can come on the clothing or the luggage. Thousands of guests arrive at Disney World Hotels every day. It is easy to see how bed bugs in Disney World Hotels could slip into the resort. Once they arrive, the bed begs make themselves at home. They crawl to the beds and other furniture in the room. Then they get ready to establish a colony.
These hotels probably have quality control measures in place. But there is always the possibility that a bed bug infestation will occur anyway. If management does not take immediate action to exterminate the pests, guests like you will eventually be attacked.
What Does It Take To Make A Successful Claim Against A Disney World Hotel?
To win a personal injury lawsuit requires proof of negligence. Bed bug cases are no exception. The key to winning a case against a Disney World hotel is to prove negligence. It must be a cause of your injuries.
Hiring an experienced bed bug injury lawyer is the best way to prove negligence. An attorney can help you determine how to show that management acted negligently. He or she can help prove that negligence lead to your injuries.
We are ready to hear your story. If you or your family members were attacked by bed bugs at a Disney World hotel, please contact us. Put our Bed Bug Law team to work for you.